“We become what we repeatedly do.”
― Sean Covey
This is a checklist of seven simple shifts that can lead to exponential gains.
To gain benefit: print it; post it; and, do at least one action each day.
1. Take the time to say good morning to someone & thank them for coming in
2. Ask someone for their opinion on something & listened to what they have to say
3. Ask someone what is happening in their lives outside of work
4. Tell what is happening in the larger organization to keep people connected to the big picture and the higher purpose of their work
5. Write a personal thank you note to a team member or colleague
6. Make rounds, to stay in touch and talk about your expectations, so your team knows what matters
7. Take time to pursue or read something to enhance your leadership
Attracting people who’ll believe and trust you doesn’t happen overnight. You have to stick with it and continually learn to be a better leader.
Sincere & simple leadership actions draw people’s attention and are the most effective tactic for generating trust and engaging team members.
Download Your PDF Copy of the 7 Simple Shifts By Filling In The Form Below
Turn Employees Into Dedicated Team Members Without Spending A Cent
Hi it's Steve
The one life regret I have is that I should have been kinder.
Get your list of 7 simple actions that will dmenstrate kindness and lead to being a better leader.